Hi, I am 26 years old male. I have been working in night shift job since 1 year. Lately I have been facing some sleep disorder issues. I cannot sleep more than 4 or 5 hours at one go, sometimes its even 3 hours. After that I tend to wake up automatically and nomatter how hard I try I cannot sleep. And I keep feeling tired for the rest of the day. I have lost some 2 to 3 kilos for this reason. And by the way this is not a result of work related stress or any kind of stress. How do I make my sleep cycle regular?

Hi, I am 26 years old male. I have been working in night ...
you need to regularize your sleep cycle.take a good carbohydrate and sugar diet before bed in night
Hi One of the simplest and most effective ways to induce sleep is to rub some oil on the scalp and the soles of the feet before going to bed. Use sesame oil, brahmi oil, jasmine oil, or coconut oil and massage gently for a few minutes. Slightly warming the oil before applying is helpful. 1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep. Take sarpgandha vati 1-1 tab twice a day. Take pranacharya no tens capsule 1-1 twice a day. Avoid spicy food. Junk food. Fermented food. Tea.coffee. Do pranayama early in the morning.