Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have pain in tooth and water are very cooling in my tooth so have very problem create in feeding time.

3 Doctors Answered
Consult a dentist if cavity get it filled you may require rct and cap.
U need to do an oral check whether pain n sensitivity are in particular region or generalise according we can proceeding for treatment.
If it is related to a particular tooth. That tooth might be getting cavity. Visit a dentist and seek proper consultation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.