I had portal hypertension 4 years back then I totally quit drinking now I am fit my question is if I consume 2pegs once in a month it will safe or it will harm to my health.

I had portal hypertension 4 years back then I totally qui...
No problem at all. You can continue.
Hi lybrate-user Once you've quit alcohol, it shouldn't be started again even for once in a month as habit returns sooner than a person realizes.
Hi lybrate-user. Good to know that you have cut back the amount of alcohol. Please send me the reports of your liver function tests. And did you get an endoscopy done. Once a month drinking is safe but please don't carried away and end up binge drinking. Do send me your reports so that we can chat further.
Yes it is safe. If you want to drink once in a month.