Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want to Loose my weight so what diet I should Follow. And I have done Blood urine test in that My Hemoglobin count was 8.4 so with respect to that tell me diet that I should follow.

1 Doctor Answered
First take proper food to increase your HB then. Take. Ayurvedic safe medicines for wt loss under the guidance of ayurvedic physician. Take proper consultation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.