Sir / mam, my gums are dark in color. What should I do to make it red not black? Suggest me plz.

Sir / mam, my gums are dark in color. What should I do to...
it can be done by 2 procedures either by dental lasers or by a depigmentation surgery.
Depigmentation procedure.
Hello, dark gums could be because of pigmentation. There are certain surgical procedures to remove the pigmentation like cauterization. Ask your dentist about it.
Sir if your gums have always been that way then it is the normal color of your gums about which you cannot do anything, like how you cannot change the color of your skin. Usually Indians and Africans have pigmented black gums due to a chemical called melanin which is present in the skins and gums in different amounts in different people. Dark gums can also be due to smoking habit (if you smoke then you should stop it. If they were not always black but turned black suddenly then some medication or disease could be the reason, so please consult a doctor if thats the case.