I have yellow teeth want to make it white how to do it at home without any high expense ?

I have yellow teeth want to make it white how to do it at...
Use shine n smile once a wk brush with std tooth paste twice daily.
There are some whitening tooth paste are available. You can use them.
If you have stains on your teeth, bleaching will help you to get rid of this problem. Bleaching is not so expensive. As ho e remedy you can apply mixture of baking soda and lemon juice, rub for 1-2 minutes and rinse properly. Try this once a week
Teeth have a natural color of their own and the color varies from patient to patient. If you have yellow teeth you can go for a procedure called bleaching that can again be of 2 types 1. Home bleach 2. Clinical bleach. Consult your dentist for the same. In home bleach you will be provided a kit and you have to bleach at the comfort of your home. In clinical bleach you will have to visit a dentist and get the treatment done. I hope this helps.
Use himalya sparkling white. Att home. But if you want good results you have to visit a dentist. No option for that.
Hi yellow teeth can be due to many causes like calculus, stains, or due to water problem try to use snowdent tooth paste.