I have cavity between wisdom tooth n pre molar tooth. I wish to extract it .will it be safe. Or other suggestions.

I have cavity between wisdom tooth n pre molar tooth. I w...
Sir first of all there are 2 teeth in between a wisdom tooth and a premolar. Please visit a dentist and get proper diagnosis. If tooth is not brocken or grossly decayed then you can get a roort canal treatment.
If cavity is painless go for filling, if pain go for Root canal. Don't extract.
The wisdom teeth, also known as the third molars, are the final set of molars to erupt. Not everyone keeps these teeth, nor are they necessary for having a healthy, beautiful smile. In fact, they can cause harm if they do not come in properly. When these molars come in, usually between the ages of 16 and 20, there may not be enough room left for them to erupt. As a result, they can emerge at an angle, they may crowd the mouth and sometimes they don't fully emerge. This can lead to future oral health problems like infections and pain. So is should be extracted
Saving a tooth but RCT is a good option am never favour for extraction if your tooth can be saved.
Hello, you need to visit a dentist and get an x-ray done. If the tooth can be saved, get the treatment done. If not then you will have to get it removed.