I am 28 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments?

I am 28 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth...
Brush twice daily use shine and smile once a week.
Hi , do brush your teeth twice daily with proper brushing technique (vertical or circular manner) using soft bristle toothbrush. Get professional scaling done. These will help to remove the extrinsic stains. Opt for bleaching if you want your teeth to be more whiter.
Stains on teeth can be due to smoking, tobacco, gutka, and alcohol like things. And normally colour of teeth varies from person to person from white to yellowish white. If there is stain then you can opt for bleaching. This is the best way to get rid of stains. As remedy you can try this at your home mix lemon juice and soda bi carb and rub it on stain gently and rinse your mouth.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with whitening procedures or artificial enamel filling. You may consult me in person too. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.