How to get rid of acne scars. I'm feeling so depressed and unconfidend. Did any treatment for these?

How to get rid of acne scars. I'm feeling so depressed an...
Hi lybrate-user ,please visit a cosmetic dermatologist. There very good and safe treatments like peels and lasers that will give you the clear skin you want. I am suggesting a home remedy please be aware that this is not a substitute for medical treatment in anyway but will help you get some relief How to use lemon Juice for acne scars Take a fresh lemon and squeeze out its juice. Apply this juice directly on your scars with finger tips or a cotton ball, leave it for ten minutes and wash it off with water. Do this once a day for two to three weeks during which you can see your scars diminish considerably. If you want, you can also mix honey with your lemon juice to make it some more effective in reducing the acne scars. If your skin is very sensitive, diliute lemon juice by mixing some rose water and then apply on your scars. You can even mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with two teaspoons of Vitamin E oil and then apply this to your acne scars. Vitamin E is a very good emollient with a lots of antioxidants that protects and even improves your skin texture. I. Make a lemon mask to remove pimple scars You will need: Lemon juice – 1 tbspHoney – 1 tbspAlmond oil – 1 tbspMilk – 2 tbsp Directions: Mix them all and apply on the scars once daily for about 7-10 days. You’ll see the difference. After applying lemon juice, never ever step out in sun!
Fractional Laser treatment is needed, one session in 1 month upto 6-8 sessions, treatment can be done by a dermatologist. Other options are Chemical Peels / Microderma Brasion / Derma Roller.