Hello doctor, can you suggest me which is the best tooth paste can be used to avoid all types of teeth diseases. Thanks.

Hi, You can use any fluoridated toothpaste from any company, try and use one with soft bristles. It is not really the brush / paste that decides the cleaning efficiency, but the technique of brushing which ensures clean teeth and healthy gums. Regards
Colgate total. Twice daily after meals.
according to me every tooth paste is good and moreover same just a difference in d name and brand. 80% ingredients remains same .to avoid teeth diseases one should brush twice a day once after dinner and once after breakfast with proper brushing technuque and with a soft brush for 2 3 minutes only. we should rinse out with water thoroughly after eating.
No particular paste will help. Just as no medicine will prevent heart attacks. You need to keep your teeth clean. Brush and floss regularly and visit the dentist at least once a year to avoid disease. Thanks!
All tooth paste r practically the same its only taste which differs it's the correct brush n brushing technique which makes the difference you may consult your dentist n ask him to give you a demo on that.