I have recently done root canal to set right a decayed tooth. Even at that time I had sensitivity in the teeth around the affected teeth. After root canal sensitivity is not gone. What is the way out. Any special tooth paste required to be used?

I have recently done root canal to set right a decayed to...
Tooth pastes are not requires sir. There may be any missed canals inside your tooth which is not identified or cleared. Take pain killers. If d sensitivity did not subside, ask your dentist to give nerve block injection. Probably this wil make you relieve. If yes, then there is a missed out canal.
See if all cavities r filled c if rct is successful if yes use sensodyne tooth paste twice daily after brushing don't rinse for five min.
Once the root canal is done there should not be any sensitivity associated with that tooth. Get an x-ray done and send for me to evaluate and tell you properly.
Hello sir, your age can also be the factor for sensitivity. Desensitising toothpaste can relieve you, but I suggest you to consult your dentist.
Show to your doctor. Use sensodyne tooth paste twice a day.