My Incisors are yellow with a dark staining in the lower part of the upper central incisor, I got my teeth polished and it remained white for 1-2 weeks but again started yellowing and dark staining. I have a bad mouth odour, used stolin for Pyrrha and currently using Colgate plax mouthwash. How to get white teeth and also rid of bad odour. I have a habit of eating snacks and sleep around 2 AM.

Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foods like tea cola chocolate cigerattes paan tobbaco why r you using antifungal drugs.
staining can be caused by consuming more tea and coffee or beverages....bad odour can be because of deposits around teeth and gum infection .you have written you got your tooth polished...had you got your teeth cleaned....if not.please get it done.
Scalping & polishing.
Oral malodor or bad breath could be due to various causes and etiology which could be controlled with a proper scheduled prescription and treatment plan at a dental clinic. Second the discolouration of the tooth might also be due to the presence of different etiology which could be diagnosed by various aids/gadgets at a dental clinic.
Hello, yellow teeth or stains and bad smell from mouth could be because of deposits on your teeth and food lodged in between your teeth. You need to visit the dentist and get a deep scaling and polishing done. Brush twice a day. Maintain proper brushing technique. Rinse after every meal. Floss regularly. For whiter teeth you can go for bleaching or whitening.