Doctor, I read in a book "Why Suffer" by an American Doctor that Wheat Grass Juice (taken from 8-10 days old, grown in shade) is a guaranteed cure for all types of Cancer. Can you confirm? What is your analysis/experience?

no, it is not scientifically proven or validated in any study
Hi Mr. lybrate-user, I appreciate you seeking clarification. Well, wheatgrass consists of chlorophyll, vitamins (C & E), and flavonoids chiefly. Wheatgrass, basis in-vitro studies thus far, is seen to demonstrate anti-cancer potential. On the other hand, in-vivo studies demonstrate benefits in cancer prevention as well as an adjunct to conventional cancer treatment, especially in enhancing the effectiveness of chemotherapy, and also in ameliorating the side-effects thereof, besides conferring immunological benefits. The above-mentioned, as I understand, is basis small clinical trials thus far and would require still larger studies/ randomized clinical trials to prove its benefits in cancer treatment/ prevention. The above-mentioned is solely basis my understanding of the research publication (s) thus far, and I declare no conflict of interest as I state the above-mentioned. Hope this clarifies. Do take care. Sincerely
Hi they read some ayurvedic book and reproduced it to earn money. It helps but I hv not seen any body fully cured. It can be cured if you take cancero medicine course-6 months. Available.