Hello sir/mam, When I sleep in the night it takes about 30-60 minutes for me to sleep. And also if I get disturbed by the meanwhile during sleep then it takes 1 hr to 2 hrs me to sleep. Is it normal? If it is not then which yogasan can I do to get rid off it, because I do not want any kind of allopathic treatment.

Hello sir/mam,
When I sleep in the night it takes about 3...
Dear Lybrate user a constitutional treatment will give you permanent cure, also eat more vegetables and whole fruits, drink plenty of water and exercise daily.
Hello sir/mam,
Make sure you do some physical work throughout the day and avoid taking naps during day time. Dinner and any kind of electronics should be kept away at least two hours before bed time. Keep the room dark and qiet or whatever feels comfortable. Try taking hot shower if comfortable. Anything you're scared of should be overcome. Try doing for few weeks to build this habit.