Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 50 years old I am suffering from enamel problems. What can I do. Kindly advise me.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi lybrate-user, It is normal to have wearing of enamel with age. If its really bad then you can opt for smile correction and undergo laminates or veneers whichever is good for you. Rest you can use a super soft bristle tooth brush and brush gently.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.