Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

When I am talking with my girlfriend on phone. It is a simple talk. But I get premature ejaculation continuously .Give me medicine name to overcome it.

When I am talking with my girlfriend on phone. It is a si...
Please Avoid listening erotica Avoid sexual thoughts and fantasies Read good books daily Do meditation regularly before going to sleep Avoid sexual talks Take Cap gokhshur by Himalaya 2... 2 for 3 mths.
Dear Lybrate user. That is not premature ejaculation The liquid is called precum and is pretty common. Precum helps lubricate your penile glans for easy penetration inside vagina. Whenever your penis erect with sexual feelings, precum will come. That is normal and never unhealthy. Take care.
Hi Soak 10 almonds over night in water. On the next day, peel off the skin, and blend the almonds in a blender with 1 cup of cow hot milk (or crush them in hot cow milk) and add a little bit of saffron, ginger and cardamon to it. Drink this every morning...take pranacharya heman syrup 2-2 tsf twice a day....take pranacharya heman capsule 1-1 twice a day.