Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

When i had some chilled and hot food that time my teeth is pain. What should I do?

2 Doctors Answered
Your hypersensitivity problem in your tooth .How many days you have this? use Thermoseal RA toothpaste twice or thrice daily for 15 days .You will get relief.and advised to go for a detailed checkup. You can consult me .
Use thermostat ra tooth paste
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.