My friend is having itching in perineal area and thighs. White patches are coming after icing.

My friend is having itching in perineal area and thighs. ...
Hi! Your friend could be having fungal infection. Fungal infections are common due to hot humid weather. WWear loose cotton clothes. Keep the body parts dry. Change underclothes regularly. Changing quickly out of wet, sweaty clothes can reduce the chances of fungal skin infections. Do not share clothes, towels etc. Apply clotrimazole cream twice a day on itchy areas for 6 weeks. If no satisfactory improvement, please see a nearby dermatologist for further assessment.
it could be due to fungal infection of thigh 1. Apply panderm plus ointment twice daily for (1-2 week) 2.. Take one tablet of levocetrizine(5mg) at bed time if itching is severe 3.Thoroughly dry the area after taking bath and keep it dry and sweat free. Apply candid powder in the affected area 4.Use loose cotton under wear instead of tight synthetic one 5. Change the under wear daily and use clean and washed one 6.Maintain personal hygiene