I have 4 months child but I and my husband was together last night onces only but I'm getting fear again I will get pregnancy right now I'm not interested and I am not getting milk pls give suggestions have drink the papaya juice it's right or not.

pregnancy and and breast feeding are nature's way of preventing another pregnancy. as long as you are breast feeding your child you will not get pregnant. however if you take stress, it will affect your milk release. there are many methods of increasing milk production and also many alternatives available in the market. but the root cause of your problem needs to be diagnosed first. feel free to consult if you would need my assistance
Has she started getting her periods after delivery, if no very less chances of pregnancy. If getting period after delivery then she has to take medicine to stop pregnancy.
If you are feeding the baby the chances are few but not none hence do the follwing pl take cerazette I tabdaily for 21 days this will not innterfere with lactation and provide safe contraceptiod pl take lacrtare tab twice daily for 1mth this will improve breast milk.