I brush twice daily, also try to wash my mouth after meals still the oral condition is depreciating and I have got yellow teeth! What to do?

I brush twice daily, also try to wash my mouth after meal...
Hello if you are using power form or ayurvedic to clean your teeth. Your teeth become more yellowish with time because powder is more abrasive it will wear outermost layer of tooth enamel. And tooth become more yellowish due to exposure of inner layer dentin which is more yellowish. So avoid vigorous brushing. Bleaching can be done. Which can improve your tooth shade.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist you may require bleaching can you send a pic of your yellow teeth to rule out if they r intrinsic stains.
You can use 6 to 7 drops of Lemon Juice in 2 to 3 grain of Baking Soda for Brushing your teeth daily in morning for one month. You will see miracle in few days.
There is no need of brushing your teeth more then two times per day. Use brushes which have soft bristles and fluoride containing toothpaste and mouthwash. Use modified bass brushing technique and also use interdental floss or brush according to your interdental space. And avoid sticky food.
Yellowish teeth: Teeth change their color due to dietary habits ie, carbonated drinks containing colours, red wine, few fruit juices (pomegranate, raspberry, cranberry, etc.), tea, coffee, turmeric used for foods Sometimes depending on the area you reside the increased amount of iron/fluoride in your water can also discolour your teeth. For better looking teeth, the first and most important thing is that you teeth should be clean, and free from plaque (accumulated food debris) and stains. For that, you must get professional scaling/cleaning done from a dentist. After that, you can head for tooth whitening procedures such as bleaching and laser tooth whitening.
Hi, you get a deep scaling (cleaning) and polishing done from a dentist.
Hi lybrate-user, As we grow old our teeth tend to get yellowish, its normal. Just keep following the measures that you are doing and I suppose things would be ok. You can get teeth whitening done from a dentist but its little expensive and would last for around 1-2 years only. Try avoiding tea n coffee.
Please get a dental scaling and polishing done. Your gums will become healthy. Then u may consider whitening or bleaching.
Go for dental whitening to turn the yellow colour to white I suggest you to consult dentist for teeth whitening.
Plz get your teeth cleaned by a dentist and then your problem will be solved.