I have unbearable toothache on the left lower side. No sleep. Applied clove and got little sleep. Again the pain is unbearable. Took one combiflame. Please help.

I have unbearable toothache on the left lower side. No sl...
It might be a decay on tooth. Visit to a dentist soon. It has to be treated otherwise you will not get relief.
I think you have deep caries, please do not apply clove it act as a counter irritant. Just do cold fomantation from outside & consult a dentist.
Clove oil application is not advisable in severe dental pain as clove oil will make the tooth nerve dead which later gets infected. You may need an rct in the said tooth.
Hi, why are you bearing so much pain? visit your dentist and get the treatment as early as possible. You can take tab. Ultracet for severe pain for some relief. Regards.
Hi toothache mostly indicates decay in your tooth. The decay might be deep since its causing sleeplessness. You should immediately see a dentist for a permanent solution. Placing clove or taking a pain killer will only give you temporary relief.
Your toothache may be due to perio pockets or dental decay. Do go to a dentist for diagnosis & proper treatment of your problem.