Hi, I'm suffering with the Gastric problem from the last one year. Using medicine but it is not covering. Doctor gastroenterologist obtained test are Endoscopy and Abdominal scanning, asper the reports fat is formed around the liver part he had said and prescription. And used those and feel better while using those after one month went to consultation he had prescribed medicine. Just a used one day those medicine which he had prescribed are reacted. &again consulted him given new. Using those but still now not covering with those causes to lagging of legs unable to stand, and respiration is taking is hard. I request U why its happening like this. What causes the liver is formed with fat &symptoms? What are the solutions for this GERD?

U have to improve your food habits do 1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning 2. Take more water in day 3. Take meals at fixed hrs 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day. 5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad 7. Avoid constipation 8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day for medicine contact on private chat with details of medicine you r taking.