Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife had an abortion before 1.4 years (pre- marriage) through pills. We want a baby. We tried and prayed for this. Should I consult a gynaecologist? I checked my semen analysis as I am a lab tech. Give me the suggestion.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi lybrate-user, consult a gynaecologist for complete check up. The pills should not in any way hamper conception. It is a safe way to abort an unwanted pregnancy. All the best.
1 person found this helpful
if your semen analysis surely get gynae help. A tubal blockage evaluation may be necessary
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.