I am suffering from pimples and Dark spots I just want to prevent them my age is 17.

I am suffering from pimples and Dark spots I just want to...
Take the following treatment - 1. Take 4 tablespoon of aloevera juice with one tablespoon of honey after dinner. 2. Take 4 tablespoon amla juice + 2 tablespoon honey on an empty stomach in the morning. 3. Take chandraprabhavati 2 tablets twice a day. 4. Avoid junk, bakery & spicy food. 5. Maida is very harmful for body, so avoid it. 6. Have all your meals on time. 7. Drink lots of water 8. Fruits rich in vitamin c and green leafy vegetables help in acne there is in ayurveda mention pinda swed .it is a type of swedan karma [phomentation] but it do some another manner. 1.boiled a rice in milk then take this rice in one white cloth then tied it properly and warmly it rub on your face every morning for 15 days then stop it and do next month again 2.apply almond oil on your face and massage for 3-5 min at night. By doing above thing you will get good result.