My new born baby (13 days) is crying wen I lay her in bed. She is showing irritations. She is also crying while passing urine. Is dat is a pblm pls rly.

My new born baby (13 days) is crying wen I lay her in bed...
if the child is crying while passing urine and you are using diapers frequently, you need to rule out urine infection. a simple urine routine will diagnose the condition.
may be unrinary tract infection. Dissolve 1/4 teaspoon baking soda in a glass of lukewarm water and wash.
Hello, Baby cry when being put down on bed, being separated from her caregiver makes her feel that some thing is  different going on depriving her the affection of her mother. ▪how can she really ignore that she is being put down from the lap of her mother as she misses the softness of nature & body of her mother •smell of the body •breathing chest of her mother •the affectionate motherly touch as well. •here begins the  feeling of insecurity for the baby. ●Baby, misses  the temperature of the body of her mother waking her up while being put down. Henceforth, Baby should be wrapped up in a blanket while putting her down keeping her body warm. ●baby is not accustomed to pee or poop what she has to learn in due course of time so it's a natural phenomenon for an infants to cry while passing urine or stool. Your feedback matters ,please. The care.