My Son is 3 years and 6 months old. He is not eating anything .his only food is complain and sometimes he eats chips or chicken soup. But he is just 10 kgs now .we are very worried and doctor told to give infagrow and some vitamin syrup .he does not take these instead avoids if forced he takes and vomits. Please advise me on this.

Eating is a habit, habit has to be developed, parents helps the child to develop the habit. You have to be strict, say no to chips and complan. Sit together and eat. Let him start eating from your plate. There are no drugs to develop the habit! Yes no drugs.
There are many reasons for such complaints, such as Forced feeding, excessive milk intake, excessive fruits and juices. In this way, baby's tummy is full and he doesn't like to have meals. These drinks have low calories, hence poor weight gain. First you should change these food habits, and try with family diet, without forcing. If it not work, consult your doctor.
Children tend to vomit if food is forced on them. as part of investigating the cause you need to check his TSH and inform me . 10 Kg is reasonable and make sure he is not anemic