Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I have stomache pain and increase after eat I think I have duadenal ulcer. My local Dr. Recommended digeplex syrup. Syara_d and speucid tab but am not feeling comfortable. I want to know this medicine is right or I need any test. Please help.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear , if you do have duodenal ulcers then the medications are ok. But you need not take all of them. Just take cyra d once a day for 4 weeks. If it does not resolve then you may be put on an anti h pylori regimen. H, pylori is the bacteria most responsible for causing ulcers.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.