I have eye itching since 1 year. How to prevent this. And also I have dandruff since 1 yr. please send me some effective ayurvedic tips.

I have eye itching since 1 year. How to prevent this. And...
You need to be screened for food or medicine related allergies and treatment to started accordingly.Also try artificial tears by consulting your local opthalmologist which can be helpful to prevent dry eyes. Thanks.
Use antiallergic eye drops. And use anti dandruff shampoo.
Hello. I think you have allergic conjunctivitis. 1. Eye allergies, called allergic conjunctivitis, are a common condition that occurs when the eyes react to something that irritates them (called an allergen). 2. The eyes produce a substance called histamine to fight off the allergen. As a result, the eyelids and conjunctiva (the thin, filmy membrane that covers the inside of your eyelids) become red, swollen and itchy, with tearing and burning. The key to treating eye allergies is a. Avoid or limit contact with the substance causing the problem. B. Avoid rubbing eyes instead do cold compresses. C. Use antiallergic eyedrop like olopat eyedrop twice daily d. Lubricating eyedrop like flogel thrice daily e. Use mild steroid like flurisone in pulse dose in severe allergy this will help you I am very sorry dear to say that there is no medicine that can cure allergy. Only way is to stay away from all those things that you are allergic to. This is a provisional diagnosis. Consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination.
Pl visit a eye doctor for the same. The eye needs to be examined before starting you on treatment as it is long standing. If in Mumbai, You could visit us. I am not aware of any ayurvedic treatment for the same.
It is the eye condition and it should never be taken as granted, better to see the ophthalmologist for this you can try Pure and purified sterilized Rose water to wash the eye.
It is likely u may have squamous blepharitis. u may see dandruff like scales on Urr eyelid margins near root of eye lashes. If yes, maintaining good eyelid hygiene and treating dandruff goes a long way in symptomatic relief.