Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Respected Dr. Sahib, please give the information How to cure Skin ALLERGY, EYE ALLERGY AND FUNGAL INFECTION.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear User, you are not suppossed to take medicines like this. Give detail symptoms and we will prescribe accordingly..allergies are of different types so its good if you give symptoms but not terminologies.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.