Mujhe khujali Hoti hai in my whole body not much more mostly in my head. I have taken some medicine like fluka and some other but mujhe Abhi bhi relax nhi hua please suggest me what should I do.

If you have an uncontrollable sensation to scratch your skin, then you have a condition called itchy skin. There can be many causes of itchiness like dry skin, skin rashes, internal illnesses like kidney or liver disease, deficiency of iron, thyroid problem etc. Sometimes itchy skin can also be due to irritation or allergic reaction to certain chemicals, soaps, cosmetics, clothing, pollution or sun. So to find the exact cause of itchiness is important to start right line of treatment either in the form of oral medications or topical medications.
Take Graphites 30C one dose and Cosmos 30C daily for 2 weeks. It will be alright. Still if you have any queries, please let me know. Take care. :)

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment