Alternative for braces? I'm 20, and mainly concerned about alignment. Anything priced under Rs. 10000.

u cn go for veneer of anterior teeth & smile designing of that teeth.
Hi lybrate-user, I would suggest go for braces only, as it maintains the originality, but if there is a very slight malalignment you can look for other options such as laminates and veneers. But I doubt they will be cheap out there as n delhi i'm charging 8k for one laminate as they are expensive to us also. Please for a better result visit a specialist practioner.
I have to see d condition first.
Hello lybrate user, Braces would be the best treatment option for correction of malalignment of teeth. Alternatively you can opt for veneers and laminates depending upon the extent of malalignment, but I would suggest you to go for Orthodontic treatment (braces).
Go to dental college for braces coasting under 10000.
Hello, you can go for composite veneers but you need to get it checked from a dentist first because it depends case to case.
Nothing is there below 10000. You can go for aligners but that would cost you above 100000.
No other option you have go for orthodontic treatment wire and braces for alignment.