Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am 35 years old. I have gap in between front teeth and looking yellowish. What should I do?

4 Doctors Answered
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning, bleaching, artificial enamel filling or root canal treatment or braces along with surgical procedures. You may consult me too.
1 person found this helpful
You should consult an orthodontist for orthodontic treatment for gap between your teeth and for yellowness you can have a bleaching, for more information you can contact me too
Gaps can be closed by cosmetic treatment like composite filling depending on space or crowns. Your age will not permit for braces the correct age is 15 to 25, for yellow you need to go for cleaning of teeth.
Hi, modern day dentistry allows you to fill small gaps between teeth by procedure called dental bonding. If you could send some pictures then we are in better position to comment. For yellow teeth you need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.