Hello. I did my dengue ns1 antigen test today. It came to be positive. But my platelet count is normal 270000. So what could be it? Is it initial stage?

Hello. I did my dengue ns1 antigen test today. It came to...
Yes, just take lot of water &liquid doet & keep monitoring, take symptomatic medicine.
May be. Repeat platelet count after 3 days.
Yes it might be in its initial state. But there is nothing to worry. Day third to next 5 days is considered to be critical phase in dengue where there is a chance of platelet reduction. But no worries. Keep on taking lots and lots of oral fluids and keep yourself hydrated. If there is reduction also do not worry after 7 days body will recover its platelet itself .but if you have any bleeding episodes kindly visit some nearby doctor.
Sir, You need to be followed up for 7 to 10 days. Any bleeding,, breathing problems, dehydration, you have to get admitted. For Any clarification, get back to me.