- To decrease dengue fever, hygiene & sanitation has to be maintained in & around the house
- water accumulation has to be avoided in drains or tanks or flower pots or any old containers
- do mosquito proofing of windows & doors, use mosquito repellants, coils & fumigation of the surrounding areas.
Hi Lybrate user
take tablet C-Pill two tablets four times a day.
Take syp Guluchayadi kashyam 20 ml four times a day.
Take syp Patoladi kashyam 20 ml four times a day.
Take Giloy papita sawaras 20 ml three times a day.
These medicines cure dengue in 3 days.
Tc thanks Regards.
I will suggest you to eat nutritious home made food with adequate fluid intake and take physical rest and For fever take one tablet paracetamol 650 mg and can repeat it after eight hours as and when needed and Get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby doctor and follow up with findings
post graduate diploma in clinical research & mamagement
General Physician, Delhi
Symptoms of dengue; in early stage;
-high grade fever.
-severe headache and bodyache
- preorbital pain and joints pain
- abdomen discomfort and vomiting.
In later stage if not treated;
Vomiting wd or without blood.
Bleeding from nose or in stool
high grade fever wd rigors and chills
Treatment of dengue;
high intake of water/fluids/juices.
Symptomatically treated e.g; Tab Antipyretics/antiemetics/IV fluids