Dear Doctor, My nephew has completed 9 months of his life i.e. He is 9 months old and his teeth has not yet grew. Could there be problem in future? A doctor was telling that his bones would weak as his teeth has not grew at the age of 9 months. I am so concern about him please tell me reason as why his teeth has not grew yet. Also state what should I do? Thank you!

Dear Doctor,
My nephew has completed 9 months of his life...
Some children develop slower than other children. They may lack in certain nutrition or it can also be heredity. I would suggest you to consult a homeopath for this, as there are proved results for such children in homeopathy. You can also start giving naturamore for kidspowder 1 spoon daily in warm milk in morning and evening for 1 month. This will definitely give you results. As the Powder is just a supplement containing proteins, vitamins, minerals and all which help you to gain weight. You will get result 110%. Just inform me if you are not getting the powder. Take care. :)