I am suffering with pcos problem .i consulted one doctor she gave me metahormic hydrochloric acid 500 mg tablets .i was having irregular periods after having tht tablets I got 1 normal period. After that again I missed tht period and I checked for pregnancy I got negative. So what I have to do now to get normal periods again. I should continue those tablets ?or I have to consult a doctor again ?what I should do now.

I am suffering with pcos problem .i consulted one doctor ...
It's always better to consult your doctor again.
Dear Lybrate user. PCOS is more of a life style disorder. Just making menstrual cycles happen is not d goal. D entire chemistry of your hormonal system must be improved. Considering your age and further pregnancy Ayurved treatment will surely help u.Kindly consult for details.
Hi, in PCOD you will not get monthly egg formation.That is why irregular periods.The tablets you are taking is only to help in resetting the hormonal changes due to PCOD and try to make the ovary to ovulate.This you can take till you get pregnant.Along with that do exercise which is the surest way for healthy ovulationAfter trying like this for three to six months if you do not get pregnant go for other treatments.