Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 31 year old male suffering from eye dryness in the past two years what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Try systane ultra eye drop 1 drop 4 times a day and genteal gel at bed time. You can use systane ultra e/d more also if you want.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.