My daughter of 15 ,suffering from inflammation in her throat, just a few days wiring set by dentists ,food intake low from that day due to pain in jaws, but from yesterday she is feelings pain in her throat today fever, body ache. Dr. starts cefixime and painkiller with levocetirizine. But she is feeling pain and cannot swallow any thing pl suggest any remedy.

My daughter of 15 ,suffering from inflammation in her thr...
kindly take gojihwadi kwath, 3 tsf , twice a day , in half a glass of war water empty stomach, twice a day. Take tribhuvanakirti rasa, 1 tab, twice a day, after light meals, twice a day. Avoid cold water of cold eatables in your diet. Take daliya, khichdi in your diet. Continue the regime for 10 days. Good luck.
You maybe suffering from allergic rhinitis and pharyngitis. You need to avoid the cause of your allergies and also take anti allergy medications. Please consult for prescription. If you have an infection and have fever you will need to do a course of antibiotics. For now do warm saline gargle and steam inhalation 3 times a day.
Take merc cyn 200 through water, 15 pills in half cup of water. Drink 1tsf at 1 hrly interval for 2 days. Report after 2 days.
She is on the right medication. Give her some warm soups which are not very spicy.