Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tanvi Joshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tanvi JoshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was having hair loss problem last year. I consulted Dr Tanvi Joshi, She is a very practical doctor. I searched Dr Tanvi Joshi online and saw her reviews. The nurses at the Shri Swami Samarth Homoeopathic Clinic were really helpful. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but she guided me to change my attitude. The Shri Swami Samarth Homoeopathic Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Tanvi Joshi to anyone gladly. The best thing about Tanvi Joshi is that she prescribes limited no. of medicines.
Due to my hair fall I was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Thanks to Dr Tanvi Joshi, I am totally satisfied with the results. The entire Shri Swami Samarth Homoeopathic Clinic was spotlessly, clean. I remember, I read an article of Dr Tanvi Joshi in the paper and made contact. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. I found the Shri Swami Samarth Homoeopathic Clinic itself quite pleasant. She ensures that she listens to her patients..
During the treatment, Dr Tanvi Joshi supported me a lot. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. the overall cleanliness in the Shri Swami Samarth Homoeopathic Clinic was amazing. On the very first day she identified my problem. It was amazing, " Shri Swami Samarth Homoeopathic Clinic" . lt was so nicely made. Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have body weakness. she is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. her treatment helped me for quick recovery.
I was shocked to experience the bad hair health from past few months. I chose to consult Dr Tanvi Joshi . She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. The overall atmosphere in the Shri Swami Samarth Homoeopathic Clinic is very soothing. Tanvi Joshi guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Tanvi Joshi is quite knowledgeable
I read about the dr Tanvi Joshi on one of the social media platform. I am amazed that she is such a sweet doctor, even though she is so busy all the time. I consulted her for Acne and pimple problems. All the staff members were very helpful at her clinic, Shri Swami Samarth Homoeopathic Clinic in Pune.His advice and counselling has helped me immensely.
Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. I was in too much pain because of pimples, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. The atmosphere in the Shri Swami Clinic is always so positive and full of life. Dr Tanvi Joshi has expert knowledge in the field. She is very patient with all her patients.
I was in too much pain because of skin infections, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Tanvi . She handled my case with ease. She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. The facilities available in Swami Samarth Clinic are very nice.
Initially the symptoms of acidity were not that severe but then it became worse. I consulted dr Tanvi Joshi. She is very professional and is a really patient listener. I had no side effects of the medicines and treatment it only made me good. Her clinic Shri Swami Samarth Homoeopathic Clinic in Pune is very well maintained.
I was feeling very lethargic and my weight was increasing . I was very depressed due to my condition. I consulted Dr Tanvi, she told me that I am suffering from Underactive Thyroid. Her treatment suited me the best. I owe her a big thank for the treatment.
Really Good Doctor and have well experience handling elder patients.analysed the issue in patience and provide feedback
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Tanvi Joshi to be very helpful. Very helpful No mam mc is not normal
Dr. Tanvi Joshi provides answers that are very helpful. Okk thank u doctor for your suggestion
Dr. Tanvi Joshi provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks..where is ur clinic
My fasting sugar level remains at a level of 200 (approx), taking precautions of sugar intake other then fruits. I am not taking any medicine and started homeopathic medicine from last fortnight, resulting level came to 160 WG DL. Kindly advice further for homeopathic medicine for fast recovery of sugar level and health improvement.
I am 74. I am Suffering from rhinitis .Can not breathe through mouth Taking physiomer isotonic as cleansing Anti allergic allegra 120 furamist nasal drops. Baby otrivin gives few hours relief I Have done nasal endoscopy nothing abnormal excepting rhinitis.
I am 29 years old female married 3 months back and my TSH is found to be 3.63 uIU/ml, is the value in normal range or is it in abnormal range. I have hair thinning and grey hair, basic blood check has everything normal. So I wanted to know the reason for my concern. Thanks.
Hello doctor, I have cold and flue my nose is blocked I can't breathe very well. What can I do? We idont want to use nose spray because it's make my throat dry.
25. Unmarried. I have mildly high levels of testosterone. 0.7 more than normal. Thyroid normal. RBC normal. DHEA sulphate normal. Blood sugar normal. No cysts on ovaries. They r normal in size and uterus is also normal. However because of little high testosterone I have the following problems 1. Scanty periods. BUT PERIODS ARE REGULAR. I GET IT every month and 2. Mild acne. I have 5 kg extra weight around hips. My weight is 55 and height is 5' My gynecologist said that I am not overweight and if I loose 5 more kg. I'll see a good difference. So I started with 45 mins brisk walking/jogging. And one hour of yoga. Diet - vegetarian. Lots of warm water through out the day and no junk food. My periods are regular so doctor told me not to worry. But I read some things on the net and was hesitant to ask the gynecologist. So I am asking here. 1. I read that this problem in women causes ovulation cycles. That is even if my periods are regular not necessary that I ovulated. Is this true? 2. In a year or 2 after I get married. Will I have too many problems in getting pregnant? Will the testosterone never go back to normal? Can some one guide me on these questions?
I have swelling in my full legs and pain my legs too much also blue colour spots also. What is the main problem?
I am 31 years female, no kids ,two ectopic same tube, tube removed n one recent miscarriage, I had thyroid tests done today, tsh level is 5.04 and blood sugar 152 pp 146 fasting,(had a missed miscarriage at 6 weeks on 20 feb. What does that mean?
Dear sir I am suffering anus pain when motions comes and also I observed little bit bleeding from anus.
My gfr filtration rate is just 38 ,urea 65, creatinine 1.5 case of chronic kidney disease will I have to Transplant kidney soon or I can do something I'll be stable at this condition at least, I am diabetic, hypothyroidism, hypertensive, age 30 years ,have high cholesterol 292 ,what you suggest do I have to replace my kidney soon, my gfr was 53 in Feb 2016 and in November it turned 38.
The liver is a vital organ within the body, which functions as a filter for the blood that comes from the digestive system. One of the conditions that afflict this organ is fatty liver, which occurs due to the accumulation of triglycerides within it. There could be multiple reasons behind this, such as alcoholism, obesity, pregnancy, hepatitis among many others. Homeopathy has some great treatments for fatty liver disease, depending on the cause.
1. Nux vomica: One of the major reason of developing a fatty liver is alcoholism. While drinking moderate amounts of alcohol isn't harmful, the tendency to drink very regularly will lead to fatty liver disease. In such cases you may feel pain in the abdomen, especially a few hours after eating. You may also suffer from constipation with cravings for fatty and spicy food. Nux Vomica is thus prescribed in these conditions.
2. Phosphorus: Fatty liver has many symptoms, which may manifest differently in different people. Many people complain about indigestion and sour belching. Your liver area may be painful and you may also vomit. You may constantly crave for foods such as ice-creams, juices and cold drinks. In such cases you may feel weak after passing stool. Phosphorus is a great remedy in such cases.
3. Chelidonium: This is one of the best overall remedies for fatty liver. Some of the symptoms where Chelidonium may work are as follows:
- Pain in upper right abdomen
- Enlargement of liver
- Jaundice along with fatty liver
- Feeling excessively weak
- Craving for hot drinks and hot foods
4. Calcarea carb: If you are obese or fairly overweight and suffer from fatty liver, calcarea carbonica can be very effective in treating the symptoms. Some of the symptoms exhibited by the patients where this medication is effective would be a yearning for eggs, profuse sweating and sensitivity to air if it's cold.
5. Lycopodium: This medication is very effective in treating fatty liver disease, especially if you suffer from gastric issues and acidity. You may have symptoms like, bloating of the stomach, burning of the esophagus when belching or burping and pain in the upper right abdomen. You may also exhibit cravings for hot drinks and sweets. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.