Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Difficulty Of Learning
Diabetes In Children Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Patient Review Highlights
- "Prompt" 1 review
- "knowledgeable" 1 review
- "Sensible" 1 review
- "Very helpful" 5 reviews
- "Prompt" 1 review
- "knowledgeable" 1 review
- "Sensible" 1 review
- "Very helpful" 5 reviews
Dr. Tanvi Joshi provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks..where is ur clinic
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls.).
I am suffering from common cold and cough. Suddenly I got swollen nose bone with pain on touch. And itching too What is it? Insect bite Pimple growth Sinus pain.
I am 67 yrs, diabetic and with BP since 18 yrs, both are well controlled. Why proteins in urine are some time +++, ++,+ and trace, up and down. Can you suggest prevention of proteins in urine, can you suggest Doctor in your panel. Thanks.
I get hives on face time and again and they do not go away permanently. Tried using episode momate dazit and papulex and skin improved for 4 months but now back to same thing.
1. Red bumps that are swollen and filled with pus (these are often confused with acne)
2. Visible blood vessels
3. Flushed skin (redness)
4. Thickened skin
Rosacea cannot be cured completely. Its symptoms come and go and is commonly treated with anti-acne medicines or antibiotics. Homeopathy can be a good alternative choice to treat rosacea. Rosacea has multiple symptoms and not all of them show up in a single person. Some may have redness but no visible blood vessels, some may have flushed skin, and so on.
Depending on symptoms, you can adopt the following remedies:
A) flushed complexion: if your skin becomes red and itchy after exposure to cold air, then agaricus muscarius is prescribed. But if the skin is hot and shiny, then belladonna is employed.
B) flushed complexion with acne like bumps: one form of rosacea is acne rosacea. In this form, pus filled acne like bumps appear on your nose, forehead and below the eyes. If the bumps do not have pus, then psorinum is given. If pus is present, then silicea is the best solution. But if the area of the skin in general has hardened and is painful, then eugenia jambos is employed.
C) visible blood vessels: if your skin looks blue and the capillaries are visible, your skin has a marbled effect with cold sweat. Carbo vegetabilis is the most effective medicine in this case. However, if your skin is hot, not cold, then lachesis mutus is prescribed.
D) development of thick skin: if you leave your rosacea untreated for too long, then the area that were injured will start forming connective tissues over your skin. This leads to skin getting thicker. Hydrocotyle asiatica or sarsaparilla officinalis is helpful in this case.
E) if your eyes get affected by rosacea: if your eyes are hot, watery and itchy, you might have ocular rosacea. Euphrasia officinalis, bovista lycoperdon (if makeup exacerbates your symptoms) and cantharis vesicatoria (if you were out in the sun for too long) will be prescribed by the homeopath.
My daughter of 15 ,suffering from inflammation in her throat, just a few days wiring set by dentists ,food intake low from that day due to pain in jaws, but from yesterday she is feelings pain in her throat today fever, body ache. Dr. starts cefixime and painkiller with levocetirizine. But she is feeling pain and cannot swallow any thing pl suggest any remedy.
Dear Sir, my nephew (10 years old) entire body has become small pimple eye swelling, doctor described it chickengunia due to blood infection, how it spread or is it chickengunia symptoms, what precautions should be taken and which test, medicines you prescribed please guide me.
Dear doctor, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. I want to use Avanafil tablets. Whether this drug is good. I am not suffering from diabetes and I go for walk daily. Whether their any other medicine better than this. Ayurvedic medicines are slow in reaction. Kindly guide me.
Some of the signs and symptoms of pcos are:
- irregular menstrual cycle
- cysts in the ovaries
- excess male hormones
- skin discolorations
Homeopathy focuses on treating and curing the main cause of pcos and it is therefore one of the best alternatives. Given below are some of the best homeopathic medicines for the treatment of pcos:
1. Apis mellifica: if you are suffering from pcos with a stinging pain in the ovarian region, apis mellifica is one of the best homeopathic medicine for you. The pain is accompanied by tenderness over the abdomen and uterine region.
2. Pulsatilla: you can take pulsatilla if your periods are late and scanty. You usually feel thirst less. You also suffer from mood swings. You might feel happy at one moment and sad the very next moment. You may as well feel irritated.
3. Sepia: sepia is one of the homeopathic medicines in treating pcos when pain bears down in the lower back and abdomen. Your periods are irregular, either too early or too late.
4. Lachesis: if you have an aversion of wearing anything tight, lachesis is a pretty good homeopathic remedy for you. Your periods can slow down your periods due to weak flow. The pain in the abdomen are relieved once your flow starts. Jealousy is another common symptom.
5. Graphites: graphites is one of the best homeopathic medicine if you have pcos along with constipation. You generally have a stout build up. You feel chilly most of the time with a tearing pain in the stomach region.
I am a 21 year old female. Last month my boyfriend visited me and we decided to take our relationship to next level and I had sex with him on second day of my period. From then I stopped bleeding. Its been 35 days frm then iand I didn't had my period this month, yet. A few weeks back I had thick stretchy white discharge. I had pills for stopping my period till the time my boyfriend was in town and after sex I had emergency contraceptive pill. I am on medication of Normoz and Primosa 500 since last 3 months. Is there a possibility of me becoming pregnant or it is because I had sex in period?
1. Antimonium Crudum- This medicine is advised to children or young people suffering from excessive and inappropriate weight. If symptoms like thick white coat on the tongue, discoloration of nails, craving for salt, irritability are noticed in a child or young person, then the doctor may recommend this medicine.
2. Calcarea carbonica- This medicine is recommended if fat gets accumulated in the abdominal region. It helps to lose fat from the abdomen region. It is also given to a person showing the symptom of excessive perspiration.
3. Lycopodium-It is administered to people showing symptoms like depression or excessive craving for sweets. It helps to lose weight from the thigh or buttock region.
4. Graphites- This may be advised if you show symptoms like fatigue, weakness or depression. It is mostly suggested to women.
5. Nux vomica- This may be recommended if you have gained weight due to inactiveness. If symptoms like constipation or sensitivity to cold air are noticed, then this may be advised.
6. Ignatia- Ignatia is generally advised if you gain weight due to depression.
7. Natrum Mur- This medicine may be advised to lose weight from the thigh and buttock region. It is given to people showing symptoms like depression, sensitivity towards heat or sun.
8. Phytolacca- This is one of the most common medicines suggested by doctors for weight loss. If you show symptoms like swollen glands, pain in the ear or feel dryness in your throat, then this may be advised to you.
It is highly recommended for you to consult a homeopathic doctor before taking any medicine in order to find out the root cause of your weight gain.
The symptoms of hypothyroidism are as follows:
2. Increased feeling of cold
3. Dryness of skin
7. Increased blood cholesterol level
8. Your muscles may be become weak and you may suffer from muscle pain
9. Disruption in menstrual cycle.
Though these are the common symptoms, but it may vary from person to person. Hypothyroidism is a very common problem and homeopathy offers a very safe, painless and effective treatment for hypothyroidism.
The following are few of the homeopathic remedies for hyperthyroidism:
1. Calcarea carbonica: this medicine is advised to people suffering from obesity and increased sensitiveness to cold temperature.
2. Sepia officinalis: this medicine is suggested to people suffering from irregular menstrual cycle and increased sensitivity to cold.
3. Nux vomica: nux vomica is prescribed when the patient shows symptom of depression.
4. Lycopodium clavatum: this medicine is given to people having gastric troubles or encountering excessive hair fall.
Along with these, there are various other medicines such as iodium, thyroidinum, spongia, lycopus and lapis albus. But it is highly recommended for you to visit a homeopathic physician to receive correct advice before taking any medication by yourself.