Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 50 years old. I have numbness in my fingers now the it is transferred to hand also. I want to consult the doctor. Which Department doctor should I go? Should I go to Rheumatologist or neurologist.

1 Doctor Answered
Start taking Homeopathic medicines:-- 1. Actea Racemosa 30 2. Calc. Phos. 30 4 pills each medicine x 4 times daily x 30 days. Take pills regularly as advised.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.