I fell down from bike approx 2 months ago and when Mr. orthrogram was done yesterday the report was like this
1) biceps pulley lesion Bennets type-4 with tear in the lateral band of the coracohumeral ligament, lax superior glenohumeral ligament
2) partial splitting and edema in the long head of biceps tendon near its origin along with tear in the superior labrum
3) mild edema in the supraspinatus muscle without any appreciable tear.
And the other report from another radiologist was
1) capsular tear in rotator cuff interval
2) tear of coracohumeral ligament with subluxation of long head of biceps tendon
3) partial of long head of biceps tendon at its origin near superior labrum
Please suggest me what to do now in detail about medication/surgery. Please.
how is the pain and whether there is swelling. take arnica 200 in gloubles 4pills twice daily for seven days. rhus tox200 in gloubles 4pills twice daily for seven days. and calcaria carl200 in gloubles 4 pills twice daily for seven. days. first take arnica after 7 days take rhus toa nad after 7 days take cal carb
You have to consult with a good ortho. Sur. For your bennet type 4.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Tendonitis treatment