I always suffer from mouth ulcers. It's gets spread all over my mouth including throat. It's really very painful. I even can't eat or drink anything. And the main issue is allopathic medicine doesn't suit me. I only prefer homeopathic medicine.

try the multivitamin capsules for one month daily once it might reduce the affects of the ulcers if capable use an dentogel ointment on the ulcers
Than kindly consult your Physician for any alternatives other than Allopathy as ulcers might be occuring due to the internal body heat. Moreover Stress is also one of the reasons for Mouth ulcers.
Hi, There are various reasons for mouth ulcers it could be because of spicy food, medications, bad digestion, eating hard food etc. You can go for professional check up to get the exact cause and solution for the same. Without checking you clinically we can't suggest anything.
Dear lybrate-user I can feel the difficulty you are facing due to ulcers. First of all avoid hurry worry and curry from your routine keep your digestion correct and avoid cold drinks. You can take steps to reduce the occurrence of mouth ulcers. Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet and take a daily multi-vitamin. Using a rinse of saltwater and baking soda placing milk of magnesia on the mouth ulcer covering mouth ulcers with baking soda paste using over-the-counter benzocaine (topical anesthetic) products like Orajel or Anbesol applying ice to canker sores taking nutritional supplements like folic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and zinc.
Hi. Mouth ulcers can be because of poor oral hygiene too so once get it checked clinically by dentist .meanwhile you can take multivitamins and drink lot of water.
Hey hi lybrate-user, mouth ulcers have reasons to erupt again n again, first if it May be because of not maintaining oral hygiene, secondly it May be because your stomach is not fine, it May hav some gastric problem. Thirdly the throat ulcer are also because if regurgitation (that means coming back if acidity in throat). So have plenty of water, along with that put ḍolo gel on the affected area, once they get subside thn start warm saline rinses it means you have to take half glass of water and add pinch of salt to that, do rinses at least 3 times a day.
Take multivitamin tablet a to z once daily after meal for 15 days, it should help u, in case the ulcer lasts for more then 3 weeks den visit a nearby dentist & get it diagnosed.