I masturbated for 10 days continuously this week. My penis is paining .and ther a small hump in the backside of penis.

I masturbated for 10 days continuously this week. My peni...
Hello- Penile pains are commonly caused by fractures during sexual intercourse or by prolonged over masturbation. The severity of penis pain caused by over masturbation develops in stages. First, the problematic stage, the sufferer experiences the initial signs of discomfort and finds it unsettling. The severe stage finds him in persistent pain. The addictive stage manifests itself sees an addition of headaches, while the final, severely addictive stage encompasses all of the aforementioned symptoms along with swollen penile veins that lead to poor testicular blood circulation, penile shrinkage and pain. Herbs mentioned in ayurveda (ashwagandha, gokshur etc) can help reverse these problems.
Hello masturbation is normal.
Masturbation is harmful after the age of 24 you will run out your sexual strength if you kept continue you need to take healthy balance diet and pain in penis is the causes of infection.