My daughter (2 year 5 months) is suffering from occasional fever abt 100-101 degree F (sometimes 102) from the last 5 days accompanied by severe coughing. She is coughing her lungs out due to which whatever she is taking be it medicine, water is vomited out. Moreover she is not eating anything for the past 3 days. Her water intake has reduced considerably. She had two biscuits dissolved in little water and 3ounces of Horlicks in the morning at an interval of 2 hrs. Also today I noticed her stool to be watery which was not earlier. In the late afternoon gave 3 ounces of horlicks. She is not willing to have any solid food. Her urine has also reduced and it is deep yellow. She is been advised 3 types of cough syrups as Alex Junior, Levolin, Laveta M P125 and an anti-biotic Crixan. Please help me as I am really worried about her health. Thanks,

My daughter  (2 year 5 months) is suffering from occasion...
Hi, You can give her homoeopathic medicines which are pretty safe for kids and wouldn't give any side-effects too. So, along with allopathic medicines, give her - Nux Vomica 30 and Ipecac 30 - both to be given 3 times a day. Revert.
From description it appears if she is heading towards dehydration which is more serious condition than fever n cough at the moment. Not digesting water n Watery stool shall precipitate dehydration early. Get her admited in hospital since she may require IV drip to prevent dehydration. Cough and fever shall also be looked after there. Too much medicine may some time do bad rather good.