I am 28 years old and area around my genital parts and inner thighs have discoloured. Kindly suggest how to lighten and whiten.

Tomato, yogurt and lemon juice face pack: this pack works wonders in removing dark spots and pigmentation from sun tanned skin. The citric property of tomato, yogurt and lemon juice works as natural bleach. In addition, tomato juice works as a natural toner to shrink open pores and reduce oiliness of skin. In order to prepare this pack mix 2 table spoon of tomato pulp, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 table spoon of yogurt in a bowl and apply on face. Let it dry for 30 minutes. Wash with cold water. The tomato juice may cause a sensation of itchiness in the beginning, but it will mellow down with regular application. You can achieve this aromatic face mask by mixing the following ingredients one small tbsp. Of sandal wood paste 2 drops of rose oil? 1 drop of lavender oil 2tbsp of besan a pinch of turmeric powder mix it all with some malai or buttermilk ensure you leave the paste for at least 10-15 minutes and when used at least once a week, it relieves stress, thus giving your skin youthful glow. Any queries inform me.