Hello doctor, I feel insensitivity in my both toes from last 2 months. I done a diabetes test and it is normal. I never listen these type of problems by anyone. Please suggest me what is the exact problem and what is the treatment I have take for this. Is it a serious problem. Thanks.

Hello doctor,
I feel insensitivity in my both toes from l...
Its not problem its just a condition due to some cute kind of nerves's malfunction put your feet in luke warm water in night before sleep and take ratimodak awleh 10 gms bd from shri gauri ayurvedic chikitsalaya kanpur
Hello doctor,
You should check your Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D3 level,as low level of this vitamin can result in insensitivity
Hello doctor,
Loss of sensation of toes occurs due to compression of nerve by improper footwear or high impact exercise, injury to nerve by trauma or surgery, peripheral vascular disease or neuropathy due to diabetes or any other reason. Like GB syndrome, leprosy, multiple sclerosis etc. For initial treatment you can wear proper footwear. Wear thick socks. Take vitamin supplements.
Hello doctor,
The Sensitivity in the Toes refers to Neurological problem which may not only be as a result of Diabetes, but also from Orthopaedic issues like the Lumbar dusc prolspse or any issues of the spine that compresses the Nerve roots leading to radiating pain from the back to the calf muscle and the forefoot. So,a consultation with Diabetologist, Orthopaedician & Neurologist is needed to arrive at the Diagnosis.