I had lost my front half of 2 teeth. The incident happens 7 years ago. I had not consults any dental specialist. The teeth not discolored. There is no pain teeth. I had no about its decay or root canal infection. Vaneer treatment or root canel treatment, which treatment can I do? please help.

Get an xray done first. Perhaps root canal treatment followed by crowns is best option.
Veneer treatment isn't the right choice. Go for root canal treatment first and then go for complete coverage of your teeth - that's is cap (crowns). Veneer cannot provide adequate strength in your case.
Please get an x-ray done of those teeth first, if it is clear then you can go for a crown or veneer to make it look good. If it has infection then root canal treatment followed by crown.
Root canal is a must because your nerve inside the tooth is decayed. I would advice cap after you r done with root canals of both teeth root canal treatment followed by caps will preserve your teeth for a longer duration
You might have to get root canal treatment. Composite or bridge can be done depending on the severity of trauma. I would suggest you visit a dentist. If you have any queries, please feel free to consult.