I have a kid who will soon turn 3. I'm so worried that she doesn't put on weight. Birth weight was 2.36 kgs. Uptill year 1 she gained well Theron it's minimal. Now too she weigh btw 10.6 to 10.80. Somehow each time I feel she will gain weight, she falls sick and loses weight. Hence her weight always stays within 11 kgs. She is otherwise a super active baby. My ped advised pediasure but nothing. Trying to get her eat the list given by a dietician but no results. I am worried.

I have a kid who will soon turn 3. I'm so worried that sh...
Neither diet list shall do any thing nor force feeding of your choice. Pediasure is not sure to increase wt. Since is active, Give her well nourished diet rich in protein, well cooked in ghee/ oil prepared at home, milk or milk products, fruits, nuts, dry fruits etc of her choice/ taste at her liberty. No FORCE feeding.
There is no wonder drug/safe drug for the child so that they keep on eating. Weight of the child as per requirement should have been around​ 13 -14 kg. Instead of becoming more worried try to enroll variety in the food with 2hrly feeds for the baby. Also do not repeat the same food daily keep on changing. If the child is taking 2 glass of milk then its ok if not then enroll milk products in diet like paneer, shrikhand etc. Give halva, sweets etc along with dry fruits also. Give seasonal fruits. If there is difficulty is swallowing then give semisolid food after grinding in the mixer. Always give home-based food. At the end if the baby is getting ill again and again kindly meet you pediatrician to rule out immunodeficiency diseases.