I am a 32 year old working mother of a toddler. Still breastfeed in my 2 year old once during the day. Kindly suggest to me some multivitamins for immunity, energy and bone health. Also if I can take folic acid caps?

I am a 32 year old working mother of a toddler. Still bre...
lybrate-user, Take folic acid once daily. And take Alfa Malt 2tsp with 1 cup worm milk morning and evening for 4 weeks then contact.
Start with Amway Daily multivitamin. Also take Calcium and vitamin D 3 supplement, this will give strength to your Bones.
I did see anyway you are a patient, why did you need immunity boost. Breastfeeding is good activity. It helps mother a lot in different ways. Whatever raw materials in food items you take like green vegetables, colourful salad with fruits, yogurt, milk and any dry fruits. If you would like to have supplements you can have folate, calcium, vitamins D3. But early morning sun bath is best.